Wellington Riding Unaffiliated Winter Dressage Series
Sun, Mar 19, 2017
Mon, Mar 13, 2017
Available on the Friday before the show, between 3pm and 5pm on 0118 922 5371 or at http://www.wellington-riding.co.uk/shows-and-events then select the event from the pop up
Preliminary - Test 15 ( 2008) - Long
Preliminary - Test 17 ( 2014) - Long
Novice - Test 22 ( 2007) - Long
Novice - Test 37 ( 2007) - Long
Elementary - Test 57 ( 2007) - Long
Dressage Test Riding Practice - PYO
Elem – FEI Training classes: 15 min sessions. Ride any long arena test of your choice and then ride selected movements, or the whole test again, following the judge’s feedback. Please state which test you would like to ride on the entry form.
Wellington Riding, Heckfield , Hook , Hampshire RG270LJ
Please click on the text links to display further information. Tel: 0118 9326308.
Closing date The Monday one week prior to the show
Late entries £5 extra per horse/class, if space permits
Sections: Please note that this is primarily an Amateur Championship Series.
Open and Restricted sections will be run in each class. In the spirit of the competition, if you consider yourself a professional rider or are a BD Open rider it would be appreciated if you would enter the Open section. Open riders are not eligible for the Championship but may still enter on that date. Where no section is specified on the entry form riders will automatically be placed in the Open section. Sections cannot be changed once a class has commenced.
Classes of the same level will only run concurrently if weather permits. Test arenas are subject to change depending on the weather.
Weather: All tests and arenas are subject to change due to weather conditions. Changes will be posted on our Facebook Page @WellingtonRidingCentre
Payment Details & Event Fees
Send entries in advance to the secretary.
You can enter using a Secure Online Entry System:
Payment is secure and it goes directly Wellington Riding.
You will receive an email confirmation of your class entry and payment.
Wellington Riding Members £17 per horse per class, Non-Members £20 per horse per class (all fees inc VAT)
Elem -FEI Training Class: WR Members £20, Non-Members £23.
Late entries £5 extra per horse/class, if space permits.
Rosettes to 6th Place in Restricted section and 3rd Place in Open section.
In writing please BEFORE 4pm on the Thursday before the show. N.B NO refunds
after close of entries for any reason. Refunds before close of entries, 50% - Entries m may be transferred to any other WR unaffiliated show once only.
Classes of the same level will only run concurrently if weather permits. Otherwise all classes will take place in the Duke’s Hall, warm-up Indoor Arena.
Special consideration when allocating times will be given to juniors at school/college if informed.
1. These shows will be run under current British Dressage rules. www.britishdressage.co.uk
2. Tests are from the current BD series and are available from BD on 02476 698830.
3. The organisers reserve the right to alter classes, cancel any show and refuse any entry without explanation.
4. No entry will be accepted without the correct entry fee.
5. No refunds after close of entries. Refunds before close of entries 50% of entry fee. Entries may be transferred to any other WR unaffiliated show once only.
6. Entries may be limited and a waiting list will be kept. Competitors will be informed of their position on the list when phoning times or collecting them from our website.
7. In the interests of health and safety, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser and stewards including conduct in working in & viewing areas.
8. It shall be deemed a condition of entry that the organisers, the land-owner and his agents shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to competitors, on-lookers, their property, servants, or horses or ponies, how so ever caused and that each entrant agrees to indemnify them against any legal action arising there from.
9. Flash photography is strictly forbidden. Mobile telephones must be turned off during tests. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on site. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Email Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 1999 - 2017 : Equine Affairs
Event promoted by www.equineaffairs.com - The UK's Biggest Show Directory, www.myridinglife.com - The UK's Biggest Show Entries Website and is part of Show Software produced by Affairs Group IT www.affairsgroup.co.uk